The Blood of Aegon the Dragon flows in her veins
Five things to remember when a horrid day is beating you into the ground:
- Trees grow outwards, rings upon rings. Allow yourself to spread that quietly. One day you’ll look back and be astonished by how far you’ve come.
- We power our lives with the remains of dinosaurs. People will remind you that the dinosaurs are dead but I think it’s pretty cool that there’s enough life in them to give you a shower hot enough to burn.
- You’ll have a lot of chances to start again. It’s okay to never take them.
- Some scientists figured out how to play god with genes and out of all the endless possibilities available to them they decided to make rabbits glow in the dark.
- You are stars and sea and your heritage stretches back to the very first life form. Never believe that you are nothing.
the Hunchback of Notre Dame → songs
I enjoy answering for him way too much
This is all too much. What’s happened to my life? I’m just a kid from Michigan. I didn’t want to be a Word-keeper! I am not prepared to factor the supernatural into my world view. I just want to be the first Asian-American President of the United States.
Jewels I found while studying pre Middle Age art history:
Confused “Why do I have two hands?”